Cancellation of Ladies May 2020 Open

Cancellation of Ladies May 2020 Open


Ladies May 2020 Open

Please note that due to the Coronavirus the Ladies May Open has unfortunately had to be cancelled. Ladies who have paid and entered the open will automatically be transfered onto our May 2021 open.

Those ladies who do not want to be transferred to our May 2021 open can either apply for a refund or apply to play in our Sept 2020 open which is the same price as the May open. If you require either of these 2 options please email us at
As our club is currently closed there will be a delay in processing your request. We will get to it and hope you will bare with us.

« Back